Daikin Fit Systems in High Point
Providing Efficient, Effective, & Space-Saving HVAC Equipment Across the Triad Area
Earnhardt Heating & Cooling is proud to partner with the nationally renowned experts at Daikin to bring you the cutting-edge Daikin Fit system. The Daikin Fit is the next generation of HVAC equipment, providing you with heating, cooling, and humidity control through energy-efficient equipment that comes at an unbeatable price.
Our High Point technicians are fully trained to install and service these units to provide our customers with the latest in indoor comfort technology. We can help you make the switch to the Daikin Fit with the same level of exceptional care and unbeatable workmanship that you’ve come to expect from our Triad Area HVAC experts.
Get a free estimate for a new Daikin Fit system today by calling (336) 814-2613 or reaching out to Earnhardt Heating & Cooling online!
How the Daikin Fit Works
The Daikin Fit keeps you comfortable by keeping things simple. The engineers at Daikin have packed a top-quality mid-efficiency inverter, a quiet and efficient compressor, and other innovative components into a compact, side discharge unit controlled by smart technology. This gives you reliable, customized comfort at an accessible price, so you don’t have to compromise your family’s well-being to fit your budget.
The Daikin Fit is Designed to Bring You:
- Comfort – The Daikin Fit is fully equipped to keep your home at the ideal temperature without disturbing the peace with the loud noises typically associated with HVAC equipment. Plus, as an inverter system, the Daikin Fit will automatically adjust as the outside temperature changes to maintain your comfort.
- Space – Unlike traditional cube-shaped units Daikin Fit takes up minimal space on your property, making it a perfect choice for space-conscious High Point residents.
- Savings – Daikin designed the Fit system to be an effective and affordable comfort solution for all families, no matter their budget. And with the Daikin Fit’s exceptional energy-efficiency, you’ll continue to save in the long run due to the lower operating costs.
Qualify for All Kinds of Benefits
We’re not the only company that’s noticed the outstanding efficiency offered by the Daikin Fit system. Installing this energy-efficient equipment in your home qualifies you for rebates and tax credits from accredited organizations dedicated to encouraging green technology. Contact us to learn more about the benefits available to you when you switch to the Daikin Fit!
With a Daikin Fit System, You Could Qualify For:
- A $750 Daikin rebate
- A $450 Duke Energy rebate
- A $225 Piedmont Natural Gas rebate
- A $500 tax credit
There’s one more thing about the Daikin Fit system that’s exceptional – the warranty that it comes with. The Daikin Fit’s warranty is one of the best on the market at 12 years on all parts compared to 10 for brands like Carrier, Lennox, and Trane. Plus, Daikin offers a 12-year unit replacement warranty. If the compressor goes out in under 12 years, they will replace the whole outdoor unit, not just the compressor, to ensure you can continue enjoying everything the Daikin Fit has to offer for years to come.
Ready to learn more about the Daikin Fit HVAC system? Reach out to our High Point, Greensboro, and Triad Area technicians today to get started with a free estimate!