The Leading Thomasville Air Conditioning Company
Making the wise decision as a homeowner to find a reputable air conditioning company is something you can take care of right now. In fact, you already have the answer right in front of you. Here at Earnhardt Heating & Cooling, we have been servicing the heating and cooling needs of locals since 1994.
As an established service provider with an impeccable reputation, we are pleased to be able to offer the following air conditioner services:
- Air conditioning tune-up – Smart homeowners invest in tune-up service so they can reduce the expense of surprise major emergency AC repairs or replacement. This gives our air conditioning company the chance to see what's going on behind the scenes with your AC system. Our experienced technicians can help you handle all your Thomasville HVAC maintenance needs.
- Dual fuel systems – We can provide you with installation, repairs, and replacement for your dual fuel system. This is a great system to have for better energy efficiency which means lower utility bills and a more environmentally friendly home.
- Air conditioning repairs – There are countless things that can go wrong with your cooling system and we can be there to fix any of them. We can even consult you on whether repairs or replacement would be the best option in order to save you money.
- Emergency AC service – For those unforeseen circumstances, we have got you covered. Don't be stuck getting inferior workmanship on your AC just because you didn't know who else to call.
- Air conditioning installation – In order to get the best performance from your air conditioning system, it has to be installed properly in the first place. However, too many people end up with shoddy installation work and never know why their energy bills are high and they constantly need repairs. Contact us today to schedule AC installation in Thomasville, NC.
Thomasville Heater Repair & Installation Contractor
It is equally important for us to be able to help you take care of your heating system as well. This is why we offer services like heating installation, furnace replacement, tune-up work, and Maintenance Programs. We want to make it as easy as possible to make sure that you take care of your heating system and can reduce the likelihood of needing emergency heating repairs in Thomasville, NC.
Waiting until something goes wrong with your heating system is never a wise path to take. Not only could this leave yourself and your family stuck without heat, but it is also much more costly. Paying for unexpected repairs or, even worse, emergency replacement is a lot more expensive than getting preventative care. Contact us today to learn more about our Thomasville heater installation and repair services.
Indoor Air Quality Service Provider in Thomasville
Because we genuinely care about the health and well-being of our customers, we also offer indoor air quality services. Earnhardt Heating & Cooling is the name you can rely on to get the information that you need to make important decisions about which methods would be the best for your home.
Make it a point to call on us at (336) 814-2613 when you find yourself in need of this or any of your Thomasville heating and cooling service needs.
Would send all my friends looking for new heating or cooling system to Earnhardt heating and cooling.- Bob H.
- Phillip P.
The calling ahead of arrival gives peace of mind with texts and 2nd automated call with workers name is leaps and bounds ahead of other service oriented companies.- Janet G.
I feel lucky that Earnhardt was recommended to me about 12 years ago. Everyone has always been so nice and helpful.and their ...- Pat D.
We always use Earnhardt Heat & Air for all of our heating and cooling needs. They are great to work with, very professional, ...- James P.
If your looking for a Professional and reliable HVAC company Earnhardt Heating and Cooling is the one. Their Company is very ...- Tonya C.
I have used Earnhardt Heating and Cooling for over 20 years. They have always been on time, very professional staff, and I ...- Alan M.
Staff was great on phone and in person. Techs were friendly and knowledgeable. Got the job done fast. Will definitly use them ...- Donald J.