Triad Area Heating Installation Pros
The best way to set yourself up for long term success with your HVAC system is to get quality heating installation in the Triad area to begin with. The problem is that the average homeowner does not realize that not all heating contractors are not the same. You can get shoddy work when it comes to installation, and a large percent of residential heating systems are not installed properly.
Earnhardt Heating & Cooling Inc. is dedicated to providing residential customers with the finest in all work related to their heating and cooling system. We take this line of work seriously, as it should be handled. The last thing you need is costly repairs or the loss of heat in the middle of the coldest night of winter.
Make it a point to get superior quality workmanship for your installation work and you will not end up with the constant need for minor heating repairs along the way. This will help keep your utility costs low each month and help to prevent the need for replacement, long before it should be time. Get the finest in central heating, heat pump and furnace installation work by giving our pros a call.
Central Heating Installation Specialists
Some people are amazed at the idea that something could go wrong during a heating installation job. It seems that if someone calls themselves a “pro” they should be able to handle this kind of work. Unfortunately, it happens and a lot more frequently than you would probably like to know.
The most common mishaps that can occur are:
- Improper of faulty ductwork – Using the wrong type or wrong size ductwork will cause your HVAC system not to be able to perform the way it needs to. Heated air gets out instead of traveling to the intended destination causing you to lose money in energy bills.
- Wrong size installation – If you have too big a system it will not run on a consistent basis and if it is too small it will always be running to try to keep up with the demand. Either way this is a waste of energy which can end up costing you in utilities and repairs.
- Incorrect exhaust install – This is not just inconvenient and costly to fix, it is dangerous and potentially deadly. The whole point of having exhaust is to have a release for what you should not be breathing.
The best thing that you can do is avoid having any problems like this by working with our professional, experienced heating installers to get the job done. Don't take chances when it comes to the safety and well-being of you and your loved ones. Call us today for heating services in the Triad area.
Heating Installations inin the Triad Area Done Right
Earnhardt Heating & Cooling Inc. has been the trusted heating contractor for local heating installations in the Triad area for over 20 years now. We look forward to working with you and providing you with the superior quality craftsmanship you need and deserve for your home. Get in touch with us right away to set up safe and efficient install work.
If you are interested in an estimate for heating installation in the Triad Area, please call 336-869-6851 or complete our online request form.
- Should We Replace Our Heating / Air Conditioning System or Repair? - This is a questions that countless homeowners in the Triad Area ask and for good reason. It can be easy to be talked into replacement when all you really need is repairs. On the other hand, do you really want to keep sinking money into repairs when replacement would end up saving you money … Read More
- What You Should Know About Your Heating Installation in the Triad Area - What many Triad Area homeowners don't realize is just how important it is to get exceptional service for your heating installation. It can be easy to assume all install jobs are handled equally but this is not actually true. In fact, a large percent of install work carried out is not done accurately … Read More